Save Money with Rebates
Wheatland REA and Tri-State G&T offer rebates on certain electric products. Rebate applications must be submitted within 90 days of purchase. You must have your sales receipt. Call us at 307-322-2125 to set up an appointment so an REA representative can visit you and get some additional information from the data plate on your appliance, or other qualifying pieces of equipment.
- $16/kW for Residential ETS Units Controlled Off-Peak Heating
- $12/kW Heated Floors
- Wheatland REA offers an additional $12/kW
- Units must be controlled by timers or a master control system
- Minimum qualifying load for ETS is 1 kW
Tier 1- Efficient Air Source Heat Pump
* Required HSPF equal to or greater than 9 and SEER 15
* Less than or equal to 2 tons =$675 (not to exceed 50% equipment cost)
* Greater than 2 tons = $1800 (not to exceed 50% equipment cost)
Tier 2- Cold Climate Certified Air Source Heat Pump
* HSPF less than or equal to 10 and SEER less than or equal to 16; variable speed compressor or a minimum of 3 stages (settings for fan speed)
* Less than or equal to 2 tons = $1000 (not to exceed 50% equipment cost)
* Greater than 2 tons= $2400 (not to exceed 50% equipment cost)
- $500 per ton for new ground source systems using either ground source closed loop or ground water source.
- $250 per ton for replacement ground source system using existing ground source closed loop or ground water source.
- $50/unit for member system managed water heater programs or fuel-switching from natural gas or propane.
- $30/unit for new construction
- Heat Pump Water Heater
- $1.00 per gallon for Marathon water heaters purchased from Wheatland REA.
- Residential units must be Energy Star.
- $350/unit - 30 gallons minimum.
- $25/unit additional incentive for lifetime tank warranty on desuperheater units.
- Refrigerator and/or Freezer Recycling
- $60 for recycling a refrigerator or freezer.
Limit of 2 refrigerators or freezer recycling per member-owner per year. per unit for top load washer.
- Energy Star clothes Dryer
- $30 per unit for clothes dryer.
- $90 per unit for hybrid clothes dryer (vent-less).
- Induction cooktops/range measuring 30" or larger
- $100 per unit for electric-to-induction replacements
- $350 per unit for gas-to-induction replacement or new construction
- Only for irrigation motors
- $10/hp for motors 10 through 500 hp.
- Wiring assistance for electric irrigation motors that replace a fossil-fuel engine or are a new installation
Minimum Efficiency Standards for 10 to 500 hp Motors Used in Irrigation
1800 RPM % Nominal