Save Money with Rebates
Wheatland REA and Tri-State G&T offer rebates on certain electric products. Rebate applications must be submitted within 120 days of purchase. You must have your sales receipt. Call us at 307-322-2125 to set up an appointment so an REA representative can visit you and get some additional information from the data plate on your appliance, or other qualifying pieces of equipment.
- $28/kW for Residential ETS units controlled by timers or a master control system.
- $18/kW if over 46/kW for Commercial ETS installations and larger.
- $12/kW for thermal slab units controlled be timer or a master control system.
- $300/ton for units rated from 15 to 17 SEER.
- $450/ton for units greater than 17 SEER.
- $100/unit additional incentive for central air source with intergrated controlled ETS backup in lieu of a separate ETS incentive.
- $500 per ton for new ground source systems using either ground source closed loop or ground water source.
- $250 per ton for replacement ground source system using existing ground source closed loop or ground water source.
- $100/unit split system Energy Star rated air conditioner from 15 to 16 SEER.
- $150/unit split system Energy Star rated air conditioner over 16 SEER.
- Window units do not qualify
- $20/unit additional rebate with lifetime tank warranty, 30 to 55 gallon only.
- $1.00 per gallon for Marathon water heaters purchased from Wheatland REA.
- Residential units must be Energy Star.
- $350/unit - 30 gallons minimum.
- $25/unit additional incentive for lifetime tank warranty on desuperheater units.
- Full-size (7.5 cubic feet or greater) Energy Star Certified Refrigerators and Freezers.
- Refrigerator and/or Freezer Recycling
- $60 for recycling a refrigerator or freezer.
Limit of 2 refrigerators or freezer recycling per member-owner per year.
- Energy Star Certified clothes Washers
- $40 per unit for front load washer.
- $30 per unit for top load washer.
- Energy Star clothes Dryer
- $30 per unit for clothes dryer.
- $90 per unit for hybrid clothes dryer (vent-less).
- Energy Star Certified Dishwashers
- $20 per unit.
- Only for irrigation motors
- $10/hp for motors 10 through 500 hp.
- Wiring assistance for electric irrigation motors that replace a fossil-fuel engine or are a new installation
Minimum Efficiency Standards for 10 to 500 hp Motors Used in Irrigation
1800 RPM % Nominal